Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar capacity from the retail or service industry preferably with a proven track record in luxury fashion
- Customer service oriented and driven in sales
- Independent individual with strong decision making skills
- Inquisitive mindset with the ability to engage
- Passionate in growing a career within the luxury fashion industry