Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Channel Management
- Identify the present and future needs of the Field Sales Unit to achieve the Business Unit’s Business Plan.
- Ensure agreed change projects and programs are supported and provide Field Sales Unit resources as appropriate
- Consolidate and further develop the Field Sales channels, by implementing the appropriate channel mix through a balance of customer needs and cost of sales
- Lead a team of both direct and indirect reports that is focused on developing and maintaining a business capable of achieving operational, financial, and service expectations.
- Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and solving problems to ensure high performance results
- Responsible for coordination, evaluation, and continuous improvement of the department/team, high performance team approach and creating a positive climate where people want to do their best.
- Mentor and develop direct staff, including providing consistent, actionable feedback.
- Commercial Success
- Agree sales targets/objectives that are measurable and achievable annually/monthly
- Own and drive sales performance, revenue generation, profitability and other related sales levers including channel strategy.
- Work alongside the regional business in the areas of strategy, sales operations and financial goals of the department.
- Agree the customer support strategies relevant to the Field Sales with Customer Experience as part of the customer team around the Field Sales customers
- Align with Customer Experience the strategy to improve retention and development efforts
- Ensure improved sales force effectiveness and efficiency in all Field Sales channels
- Compliance to the Ninja Regional Sales Process guidelines
- Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Targets including Revenue, Profitability
- Sales Targets including FTB, FTS, Pipeline velocity, Sales funnel management, ASP
- Related metrics of CS & Operation to ensure customer promise and satisfaction is delivered.
- Support commercial areas as and when required alongside the business to ensure overall project success and acceptance of the stakeholders.
- Detect potential dysfunctions and/or entries deficits in our business solutions systems, react to any rising information related to process gaps
- Assist in development of relevant materials such as presentations, reports and related analysis as an when required by the business.
- Experience Required
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Sales and /or operations, preferably in the logistics industry preferably express logistics. A progressive and proven track record of success.
- Prior experience in building and leading a sales team.
- Experience of logistics operations is a plus point.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills. Able to produce and deliver quality presentations on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and adaptable in an ambiguous and new space
- Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Good at English
Submit a job application