Pegipegi is one of the most renowned online travel agent brands in Indonesia, providing easy and affordable access to transportation and accommodation in the archipelago. We are serving millions of users and partnering with more than 10,000 accommodation partners in Indonesia and more than 15,000 accommodations in Asia through partnership. Our offices are in Jakarta (headquarter), Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, and Denpasar. With more than 200+ professionals, our family has been working together toward a single mission: “To make travel more accessible for all Indonesians. ”We are actively hiring to maintain our growth in a sustainable way for the long-term.
- Working closely with the CEO and the other management levels of the company – translating the direction into plan and operations within the business unit.
- Establish metrics and periodical reporting to CEO and other management levels of the company, regarding the progress of the milestones and achievements.
- Manage working coordination across teams within the business unit, ranging from product development, sales, revenue, and the other supporting teams.
- Ensure product launch milestones and timelines are met, by coordinating closely with the product development team.
- In charge of the pricing strategies and revenue projection, ensure revenue target is achieved.
- Develop a sales plan and go-to market strategy, test the plan and revise or iterate accordingly.
- Attract, retain and grow good talents across the organization.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project and program management.
- Have exposure in product development phases, and have good understanding about business.
- Have experiences in managing and coordinating a group of stakeholders in accomplishing a goal or mission.
- Possess a good level of detail-orientedness, can get things done, and are trustworthy.
- Possess good level of communication skills, can solve friction smoothly and effectively.
- Have good structural and analytical thinking.
- Passionate about the startup ecosystem.
- Knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Possess capability and and willingness to do hands-on in supporting the team whenever needed
- Preferably having consulting management background or experiences in tech startup
- Flexible working hours
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- Vision Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Insurance with Dental cover and COVID-19 free special coverage
- Private medical/health insurance for employee and family members
- BPJS Allowance (Jaminan Hari Tua, Kesehatan, Jaminan Pensiun, Jaminan Kecelakaan Kerja, Jaminan Kematian)
- Free breakfast & lunch for WFO activities (as applicable)
- Culture and environment that cares about personal growth