About the job
Under Armour is looking for a qualified, driven HR Coordinator to provide administrative and recruiting support for the business. The HR Coordinator works closely with HR Leaders and Regional HR COE and will play an important role in ensuring a positive teammate experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as initial point of contact for all HR related questions and direct team members to appropriate resource(s).
- Assist with business unit-related communications specific to HR, Benefits and Talent Acquisition events.
- Work closely with HR Leader and Regional HR COE to schedule meetings, communicate with teammates and provide insight as needed.
- Ensure all HR system changes are processed accurately and promptly.
- Coordinates on-boarding of new teammates in partnership with HR generalist, orientation participants and hiring manager (process, questions, and overall preparation).
- Gather documentation for terminations and resignations and ensure that all documentation is returned to the appropriate specialist for timely processing.
- Provide administrative support, as needed to HRBP (including creating and maintaining organizational charts, some scheduling, coordination, and preparation for key meetings).
- Create, submit, and ensure completion of job requisitions for managers, in partnership with Regional HR COE. Assist with HR audits and clean-up, as needed.
- Support on-site teammate engagement and learning activities.
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Maintains confidentiality as appropriate.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment.
- Responds promptly to teammate needs; solicits teammate feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicates clearly and persuasively in positive or challenging situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
- Problem-solving and results-focused professional.
- Well-organized, attentive to details and follows through on assigned tasks and commitments.
- Flexible and driven to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and prioritize them appropriately.
- Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Ultimate team player, builds strong relationships
- Effective in a matrix environment, with the ability to prioritize work-load with multiple cross-functional partners
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- MS Office proficiency is required – advanced knowledge of Excel a plus
- Previous experience working in HRIS and ATS systems preferred
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in related discipline, e.g. Human Resources or Management
- one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Fresh Graduate would also be considered