About the job
Altcoin Buzz is an independent digital media and research outlet that delivers the latest news and happenings in the world of Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain Technology, and Blockchain Gaming. Altcoin Buzz has an active, engaged and organically grown community of over 400,000 subscribers across multiple digital platforms including our website and YouTube Channel. Our mission is to empower crypto enthusiasts, investors, traders, blockchain founders, and analysts with relevant content to better understand the digital assets investment and Web3 landscape and for them to stay up to date with the crypto industry.
We are looking for a HR Executive who handles various tasks and supports the daily operations of the human resources department. She/He will oversee our Singapore and Global Operations.
Job Description & Responsibilities
• Manage end-to-end recruitment activities.
• Prepare human resource relevant templates in compliance with local practice.
• Support HR operational activities spanning employee lifecycle eg. benefits administration, HR records management, Time and Absence Support
• Handle onboarding and transfer administration for all people movements (e.g. new hires, promotions, transfers, re-designation, resignations/terminations etc)
• Monitor, upkeep and ensure the accuracy of employees’ records and documents.
• Process employee requests for information and related employment visas, work pass, and regulatory applications
• Participate and contribute towards implementation of HR projects, such as Performance Management, Employee Welfare, strategies, and development of Culture building initiatives.
• Generate HR reports to COO in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of people decisions.
• Provide assistance with day to day office administration.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Business Management or equivalent.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and Google Sheets.
• Fluent in English
• Resourceful team player who is confident to bring ideas to the table
• Detailed-oriented and proactive with strong organisational and administrative skills
• Result-oriented and goal-driven. Able to work independently.
• Strong knowledge of local employment laws preferred, e.g. Employment Act, Compensation Act, etc.
• Strong communication, people and stakeholder management skills with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informed decisions.
• Experience in a fast-paced and growing tech startup environment