Hysan Development Company Limited
About the job
Hysan Management Trainee Program 2022
What Hysan is doing?
Rooted in Causeway Bay for nearly a hundred years, Hysan is a leading property investment, management, and development company in Hong Kong. Our Lee Gardens, located at the heart of Causeway Bay, is one of Hong Kong’s premier work, lifestyle and shopping destinations. Hysan’s balanced dual-engine office-retail portfolio has provided a stable foundation for us to explore new and exciting “pillars” to inspire and power our business growth.
How will you evolve?
Upon joining Hysan’s MT program, you will enjoy a 17-month intensive development programme to stretch your capabilities, unleash your potential and ignite your passion. While developing your professional career, you will also be expected to play a vital role in contributing to the growth and success of Hysan.
The program is subdivided into 3 main stages:
- 12-month rotation within Hysan’s core departments
- 4-month senior executive shadowing to experience leadership’s daily life and challenges firsthand
- 1-month immersion into a chosen business function before placement
To enrich your learning and exposure, you will also be involved in different business projects beyond your daily assignments
Of course, you will be guided, coached and mentored throughout the journey.
What are we looking for?
Beside possessing a bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university but with less than 2 years of full-time working experience, you need to be…
- Dedicated – Be committed and dedicated to a business running round-the-clock and efficiently provide SMART solutions
- Courageous – Speak Up! Be bold to challenge status quo. Bring in new ideas and new ways of working
- Action-Oriented – Be diplomatic and possess problem-solving and execution abilities and great project management skill
- Resilient – Spring back quickly when encountering difficulties and failure. Maintain a positive mindset
- Collaborative – Be able to work with and respect people from different backgrounds and of different styles and able to defuse high-tension situations comfortably
If you are driven by a desire to achieve and aim for excellence, please click through the “Apply Now” to upload your CV and share your details with us.
Date: February 9, 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm
Venue: Hysan’s Headquarter at Lee Garden One, Causeway Bay