The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is an individual contributor role within the regional structure with direct reporting line to the Mid-Market Team Lead, part of the regional Mid-Market Sales Hub. As a full cycle sales role focusing on Infobip’s C & D segments, the ISR’s purpose is to sell Infobip solutions to both prospects and existing customers, to close revenue with consistency and predictability.
Your key responsibilities?
- Meet or exceed monthly & quarterly new business and new customer acquisition targets
- Drive revenue, GP, and market share within a defined territory/region
- Manage and own individual pipeline of opportunities, closed/won revenue, in line with assigned metrics and targets on D/C level accounts
- Build & maintain a robust sales pipeline through the execution of Sales Campaigns & Plays through lead development, cold calling, and cross sale/upsell techniques
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads, cross/upselling selling using consultative sales skills
- Work with partners to extend reach, drive adoption, & displace competitors
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing and the partner community to drive pipeline and revenue
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory/pipeline plan within an assigned region
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with key decision makers and influencers within client organizations
- Own and manage the sales cycle leveraging a value-based, consultative approach
- Responsible for accurate and timely revenue forecasting and updates
- Use and maintain the Salesforce data quality.
- Understand and execute Enterprise + Volume Velocity Sales process.
- Properly understand the MSA process, working closely with the legal team to ensure smooth booking of closed won business
- Language proficiency in English.
- Experience with cold approach to potential clients.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales roles.
- Good sales oriented communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!