St Vincent de Paul Society NSW
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services, whose mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society.
We believe our employees are key to our success and offer Learning and Development programs to enhance and grow your career across a range of teams and services. The Society recognises the value of an inclusive work environment and believes that our diversity is a strength in the work we do within our local communities.
Your new role:
In this newly created role, the Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for establishing and facilitating the internal communications network across Vinnies NSW. You will play a key role in ensuring there is timely, accurate and consistent delivery of information across all levels and business units.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Internal Communications Strategy that aligns with Society’s initiatives and priorities
- Utilise a variety of communication channels, including utilising existing and identifying new ones, that will meet the growing engagement needs of diverse audiences
- Collaborate with the ELT and other relevant internal stakeholders to ensure the Society’s internal communication requirements are addressed and supported
- Facilitate measurement and reporting of internal communication activities, performance, and outcomes
More about you:
- Demonstrated experience and skills in communications and public relations
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of internal communications strategies, utilising a variety of channels/platforms
- High level of skills in translating complex information into compelling messages, preparing briefing papers, and delivering information according to needs of targeted audiences
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.