About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
To empower “living” in a connected world!
Dash Living is Asia Pacific’s new generation of rental solution in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney. We are creating a global accommodation community through sharing economies, tech, and unique tenant experiences, empowering discerning urban professionals to live and thrive in the most expensive cities in the world. Founded in 2014, venture capital backed by MindWorks Ventures, Grosvenor, Taronga Ventures, and more.
Directly reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the ideal candidate will help evaluate real estate projects from both operators’ and asset owners’ perspectives, including considering different types of operational and investment structures.
If you want to be part of our growth and enjoy learning in a fast-paced environment, come and join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and maintain financial models for various types of operational and investment structures
- Screen and evaluate deals via market research, financial analysis, and cash-flow modeling, and scenario analysis
- Build and manage the comparable and market dataset
- Assist in managing due diligence questions, structuring and documentation
- Assist in monitoring the asset performance against the market, budget and business plans, with the objective of driving performance to achieve investment targets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic qualifications with 1-3 years of relevant working experience in a banking, investment and/or asset management role
- Experience working in a venture-backed start-up environment is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task across a wide range of priorities and deliverables, and drive work streams independently
- Strong critical thinking and business acumen, intellectual curiosity balanced with a practical mindset
- Strong learning agility
WHAT WE OFFER
- Your fingerprint to impact a fast-growing startup at an exciting time
- A dynamic startup environment with career progression
- Great platform to perform and learn for the best
- 5-days hybrid work week and a competitive salary
- Hybrid work from home arrangements
- Fringe benefits + Extra leaves
Interested talents please send a full resume with your current and expected salary by clicking “Apply”.
Personal Information Collection Statement-Applicants’ personal information will be used for the recruitment and employment matters only; information will be kept in strict confidence; information of unsuccessful applicants