About the job
Leading NZX Listed household name looking for an Investor Relations Associate to support some exciting plans over the next 12+ months.
- NZX listed business
- Huge potential for personal growth in this role
- Permanent opportunity with heavy stakeholder management
A Little Bit About The Company
An NZX listed company which is a true kiwi success story and still growing. It is a people focused environment with a high performing culture and great team spirit. The company has dynamic growth plans and is hiring to support the growth. With over 8,000 employees around New Zealand, they are committed to providing the best support, care and advice to the community.
Some More Information About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the entire IR and ESG strategy and reporting against it
- Key contact point and go-to person between investors, external stakeholders and the senior management team within the business
- Partnering with external research experts and analysts in providing meaningful information on the business and future outlook
- Preparing detailed analysis and reporting on market trends & competitors activity within the NZ marketplace.
- Ownership of IR/ESG for annual report, ASM and corresponding market commentary.
On a day to day basis you need to be inquisitive and demonstrate a high level of commercial and business acumen. You are also someone who understands stakeholder management and have the ability to interact with all levels within the business. Your written, spoken and presentation skills would need to be exceptional to be successful in this role.
This truly is a once in market opportunity. Significant experience with mergers and acquisitions and a thorough understanding of financial models, business & corporate finance would be beneficial but not mandatory.
This is a fast paced, challenging and, equally, rewarding opportunity. A role where you can make an impact from day one!