Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Spring Professional is growing and looking for talented professionals to join our team in Geneva.
Our brand is part of The Adecco Group, the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company, headquartered in Zurich. Adecco Group has been ranked the 2nd Great Place to Work in Europe according to the annual Great Place to Work® survey.
As a Junior Sales Recruiter (m/w) for the Lausanne office for the division Finance & accounting and HR & OBS you will be responsible for assisting recruiters in their day-to-day role. We are looking for hard-working, motivated and ambitious people to come and work with us and for our clients.
- Developing your own client’s portfolio through sales actions (cold calling, clients visits, etc.)
- Hunting, networking and approaching directly candidates in line with client requirements,
- Developing and maintaining a current candidate database through a proactive, planned sales approach to current and prospective candidates,
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in line with client brief,
- Writing and managing job postings using job boards and social media resources,
- Managing and guiding applicants through all the internal hiring stages,
- Conducting reference checks for consultants.
- Graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following or related fields: Sales/Business/Management (or related discipline).
- Experience in Recruitment and/or Sales.
- Excellent sales skills and customer focused.
- Interpersonal and communication skills already developed
- Communicating with external and internal personnel in an efficient and professional manner
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- French and English fluent (B2).