Do you solve problems with data?
At Unity Technologies, we’re searching for a curious-minded individual, with a can-do mindset and excellent story-telling skills to lead all aspects of scaling the product analytics function in the Technology organization! This will be a contract position with the possibility of going full time.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build dashboards to monitor product performance
- Discover trends by proactively analyzing product performance
- Influence product development through modelling and scenario analysis
- Align cross-functional teams on product performance measurement standard methodology
What We’re Looking For
- Financial modelling and strategic/operational planning expert
- A talent for presenting sophisticated information in a way that is easy to understand
- Ability to translate ambiguous business questions into clear action items and technical data requirements
- Empathetic individual with well developed interpersonal skills
You might also have
- Used Looker, DataStudio, Jira, Github, Google Analytics, Heap or Amplitude
- Read Measure What Matters
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.