About the job
Get to know the role:
This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships and will be tasked with acquiring and managing regional channel partners. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and nurture relationships of existing partners to ensure targets are met.
Get to know our team:
- This role reports directly to the Senior Manager, Channel Partnerships and will be tasked with executing GrabPay’s channel strategy through developing working relationships with global and regional channel partners. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and nurture relationships of existing partners to ensure targets are met.
- The day-to-day activities:
- Execute the regional channel strategy by building strategic partnerships with global/regional PSPs, platforms and digital channels to scale GrabPay and PayLater acceptance across the region.
- Develop programs to help expedite GrabPay and PayLater acceptance through various channels and monitor the effectiveness of each program and channel.
- Organize quarterly business reviews with channel partners to ensure Grab’s business targets are met
- Educate, cross-sell and implement new products to channel partners
- Work with country teams to prioritise channel partner merchant
- End to end deal managing in a fast-paced environment (including working with country BD, operations, marketing, and product to ensure the success of the marketing campaigns and partnership)
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Business/ Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience working experience in business development and regional roles preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in payments and fintech industry
- Prior experience in a payment service provider or BNPL companies is preferred
- Good understanding of the payment landscape in Southeast Asia
- Past track record of hitting high sales targets
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Highly motivated, hunger to learn and have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment