Job Description Summary:
The Customer Support Project Management Manager will be accountable to drive performance for all customer markets serviced out of APAC locations (NA, EMEA & APAC markets for PayPal customers), provides and ensures strategic alignment to all APAC in-house sites admin support and customer service initiatives. He/She will lead a team of Office Managers and Business Performance Analysts that supports the overall performance and day to day activities and initiatives of APAC sites. The focus of this role will be on providing best in class customer experience to PayPal customers and internal stakeholders and at the same time, influence operation leaders and stake holders in ensuring compliance and best results are achieved. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about creating best customer experience and strong track record in managing global work and teams in a call centre and operations environment. He/She has a proven track record of leading and transforming a large people organization as a highly motivated and effective team. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
- Recruit, mentor and motivate high performing Business Performance Analytics and Office Support teams that are in various locations and time zones.
- Responsible in driving and reporting APAC business performance results to key stake holders across the region and preparing regular APAC performance business updates to Global leaders. This includes hosting APAC performance meetings.
- Provides regular customer service business performance updates and analysis that includes driving initiatives related to driving specific metric’s performance, outlier management and root cause analysis.
- Strong PayPal business acumen and process knowledge, setup and drive initiatives across the region, working closely with global stakeholders to ensure continuous business success.
- Consistently maintain collaborative working relationship with all functions globally in driving business performance for the region.
- Strategically manage and execute APAC sites seat planning capacity and achieve highest seat sharing ratio across APAC sites.
- Responsible for creating and executing customized training and coaching programs for APAC teams.
- Accountable for monitoring budget utilization guidelines and policies, ensuring we are compliant for all APAC sites.
- Accountable for ensuring due diligence and governance are in place for all site related activities to ensure 100% compliance at all times (monetary, process, people related, policies..etc).
- Customize, manage and facilitate leadership training programs across APAC sites to leaders of all levels.
Personal Qualities, Knowledge, Experience, And Skills Required
- 15+ years of managing operation teams in a call centre environment
- Experience in leading teams from remote location across global time zones and locations.
- Working culture experience of Philippines, India and China (Including experience of working with NA & EMEA teams)
- Ability to work across various time zones based on business needs and projects in hand. Working hours could stretch across APAC, EMEA & NA region timing.
- Candidates with ability to converse in minimum 2 language (Chinese and English) for better communication with China and global teams is preferred.
- Superior oral and written communication in English.
- Strong influential and collaborative skills, proficient in driving results and builds strong relationship with people of all levels.
- Advanced user of tools such as Micro-Strategy, Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word & Visio), Workday and Concur report functions and Serraview.
- Hands on working experience with strong track record in:
- Seat sharing capacity planning for 24 hours call centre
- Running operation teams (must include Customer service teams in call centre environment)
- Working with data within Micro-Strategy tool, translating data into analysis to help Operation teams drive and maintain performance across all Customer Service key metrics.
- In-depth understanding and co-relation mechanics of customer service related metrics impact based on various scenarios (Eg: NPS, NES, RCR, P2P, CCPH..etc)
- Periodic travel required to mainly APAC offices (China, Philippines and India) and to other locations based on business needs. Candidates with no travel restrictions to the mentioned countries preferred.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.