About the job
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The Manager, Social Media, HBO Max, Thailand is a critical member of the social and marketing team and will implement campaigns to create and sustain an engaged and loyal fan base across multiple social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, YouTube, etc. This role is highly collaborative and will work across the organization with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for growth and to measure success.
- Lead the social strategy for Thailand.
- Manage and mentor Social Media Executive(s).
- Develop optimization strategies for each page/channel on each platform based on KPIs and performance metrics.
- Find ways to use social media and content to deepen our relationship with our audiences, to drive subscriptions, grow our digital/social channel footprint, and leverage all organic marketing efforts to reach users in meaningful and engaging ways.
- Develop and strategize plans for new audience programs within social media.
- In partnership with agencies, develop engaging social content across multiple platforms.
- Work with content, brand, planning, engagement and acquisition teams to develop and maintain an editorial and promotions calendar.
- Manage the social agency to publish content on social media channels, leveraging social media management (SMM) systems and marketing automation tools/software.
- Lead the content approval process with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively report, track and optimize performance of social media channels. Make recommendations and provide updates to the Marketing Team.
- Monitor social trends, stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices, and provide competitive social analysis.
- Work closely with platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok) and vendors (e.g. agencies) to identify opportunities.
- 6 years of social media management or digital marketing.
- Experience developing and executing social media marketing strategy.
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Broad knowledge of social media landscape, platforms, and technologies.
- Proven experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns.
- Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, social platforms and influencer talent.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.