TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Operations team moderates millions of videos daily at a global level to ensure the contents are safe for our users. As the Market Quality Assurance Team lead, you will be playing an important role in progress following up and information sync.
– Market Weekly report will be needed to sync such information to Country Operations, Product Team and company internal departments.
– Lead a team of Market Specialist
– Responsible for policy discussions, policy cascading, to work closely with Policy Team and the teams within the Ops Management Team, participating in stakeholder and regional meetings
– Work closely with Operation Team in order to provide feedback on quality.
– Responsible for monitoring Market Specialist regular tasks & weekly report
– To ensure Market Specialist prepares comprehensive action plans, and ensures that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
– Cross moderation and communication with different team stakeholders to clarify misalignments
– Through data analysis, feedback problems & handling necessary escalation and form a quality inspection report.
– Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant operation’s needs.
– Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and system platform.
– You come with previous experience of leading / managing /mentoring teams.
– You have dealt with BPOs as clients or been in a BPO managing client expectations.
– You possess prior experience in project management, operations, or QA, ideally within Content Quality / Safety environment.
– You have experience in stakeholder management and cross-functional team collaboration
– You are comfortable using data analysis to identify trends and push out improvement plans/projects.
Trust & Safety is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too