Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture.
Through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned.
The Group draws strength from its four business units – Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China – that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
We make a difference
You will be part of the Marketing team and will support Seeds Operations.
Here is how this role will be critical to our business
Through the values Passion for Customers, Long View and Determined Execution you will live and experience more of this position.
The position is oriented to provide support to all Branding & Communication actions that allow the achievement of the objectives of the area.
- Monitoring the marketing program for distributors. Monitoring the actions of each distributor in conjunction with the commercial area.
- Development and coordination of own and/or external events.
- Creation of briefs for each event, coordination of suppliers, coordination of the work team involved in each event (logistics), coordination of communication and dissemination before, during and after the event.
- Attendance at the brand’s events for the coordination of the event.
- Continuous updating of the calendar of events to the commercial team. Budget preparation (follow up) of internal and external events.
- Post-event evaluation and reporting of each initiative.
- Manage the request of budgets, preparation of comparatives and purchase management and its process with the corresponding area.
- Manage deliveries, coordinate and follow up stock.
- Monitor availability and detect deviations.
- Monitor the availability of merchandising items.
- Coordinate deliveries.
- Research new alternative items to represent the brand.
- Tendering alternatives with different suppliers.
- Collaboration with the creation and management of communication and advertising campaigns with agencies.
At Syngenta we are focused on talent – we look for committed, collaborative professionals with excellence in execution. Our leaders expect them to identify themselves, develop teams and set an example. Our industry and functions are changing rapidly, therefore we are looking for new members with a strong desire for self-development.
It Is Indispensable For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, or related careers.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector (desirable)
- Experience in managing events of all kinds, specifically, sales force events.
- Package Management Office.
- Availability to travel (mandatory)
- Driver’s license up to date.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Ability to work with groups and interact with different functional areas. Strong communication skills (oral, written, and interpersonal), ability to influence and gain support.
- High level of attention to detail, pro-activity, self-management, organization, and dedication to service.
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Preferred location: Buenos Aires.
Be Part Of The Syngenta Experience
- Salary and competitive benefits
- Dynamic and international environment
- Modern, professional, safe and collaborative environment
- Advanced labor policies (e.g flexible work, focus on objectives)
- Individual development in a diverse and inclusive environment