About the job
Overdose is a NZ owned success story. Having grown from 2 consultants to a team of 450+ and continuing to grow, with additional offices in Europe, Australia, Ukraine, Singapore and the US. Our services cover the entire commerce lifecycle; from Business Design, Brand, Creative & UX, through to Managed Execution, Platform Architecture, Social Strategy, Search, Insights and Marketing Automation.
We like to THINK BIGGER and GET SH*T done!!
About the Role
With support from our APAC marketing team, you will act as the primary Overdose expert and visionary on all things automated marketing: with a focus on executing and optimising campaigns across a diverse range of brands and businesses.
The ideal candidate will have strong email marketing experience across multiple platforms, ideally with an eCommerce focus and understanding of other performance marketing channels. A key outcome of this role will be driving revenue growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated self-starter to shape and scale these solutions across our business.
The role would include but not be limited to:
- Acting as the Email Marketing Specialist, working on all things automated marketing, strategy, execution, and growing revenue through this channel
- Strategising, developing and managing client projects, working with various internal and external stakeholders to implement
- Conducting email audits to identify areas of improvement on existing client setups
- Pitching and presenting strategies to clients, acting as the main external contact point for these solutions where required
- Leading an analytical ‘test and learn’ approach to progressively improve campaign performance against client targets
- Analysing the effect of email and SMS activity alongside other paid marketing channels and developing integrated strategies for improvement and growth
- Coordinating relevant training opportunities, certifications and knowledge sharing across internal teams
- Staying up to date with relevant marketing automation updates, principles and techniques to be the resident channel expert
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience across automated marketing solutions and strategies including email, SMS and push notification channels
- Experience with relevant platforms including Klaviyo, and ideally others such as dotdigital and Emarsys
- Up to date knowledge of functional email design principles, trends and best practice
- Experience creating, strategising and optimising automated eCommerce flows (Abandon Cart, Welcome Series, Post Purchase etc.)
- An ability to plan, strategise, and implement to achieve a project
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Bonus points for any experience across eCommerce or CMS platforms (Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce in particular)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Annual 13th-month bonus
- Full-flexible working
- Annual training/seminar allowance
- Two additional mental health days off per year
- The chance learn from some of the best eCom leaders all around the world
- Free day off to celebrate your birthday month
- Supported global work transfers and secondments