Space T is an interior platform, offering content-based community / construction matching / e-commerce and making it easy, affordable, and fast for homeowners.
Space T is on a mission to innovate space (Home, etc.) with technology and there are a number of existing problems to be solved through technology in the interior industry.
The main role is to manage all marketing communications for the community business.
What you’ll do in your role
1. Planning and Execution
- Lead the planning and development of digital marketing strategies, covering all disciplines such as Social Media, SEO/SEM/PPC, Website, Mobile, Content, and Email and ensure that digital objectives are met and integrated with the overall marketing strategy
- Build and implement programs to grow the number of community members and postings on the website/app/FB group as well as increase interaction among community members
- Plan and manage all levels of marketing campaigns and programs, including various events such as giveaways, etc.
2. Business & Budget
- Build digital marketing strategies with detailed action plans and budgets to ensure that user acquisition and retention are aligned with business objectives and targets
- Plan, track and optimize digital campaigns to achieve KPIs with optimal costs and identify high value customers to enhance LTV
3. Team Management
- Build and manage the Marketing team for the community business
- Collaborate with the IT team and internal stakeholders to provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web and app, and ensure successful execution of digital marketing strategies
4. Channel Management
- Identify the root cause of issues in daily channel operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/work-stream to improve it
- Maintain the Company’s brand identity standards and ensure ongoing brand awareness and consistency in digital assets
5. Data Driven
- Translate complex digital marketing data into easy understandable insights and actionable recommendations
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices such as A/B testing and growth hacker tactics
6. Technology & Trends
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- At least 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing with hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Platforms, Measurement Tools and Tracking Systems
- Experienced in social media, online advertising, PR and promotional events
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking with a data-driven mindset
- Outstanding team management, presentation and communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes
- Energetic, adaptable and fast learning
- Growth mindset, result-oriented, and self-starter