About the job
Passionate about marketing and digital? In love with events and luxury travel? Able to work in Surrey?
We’re recruiting for a full-time Marketing Manager with a proven B2B digital background, a creative flair, and a data-driven mind-set.
inVOYAGE creates leading B2B global forums and digital media for the luxury incentive travel and events sector. We bring top-level corporate and events agency professionals together with the world’s finest luxury hotels and destinations specialists to create business opportunity.
We’re a small team, office based in Weybridge, Surrey, who enjoy creating international events together and traveling to manage these onsite in luxury hotels.
The right individual will be highly experienced in digital marketing, running campaigns to support our growth, and passionate about their immersion in this sector with our clients. You will be a strong communicator, continually demonstrating strong interpersonal skills internally and externally.
• Plan and create targeted sales campaigns and digital marketing for our client recruitment, measuring and improving engagement levels and sales conversion and effectiveness.
• Managing the website, improving its design, landing pages, UX, SEO, traffic, and content.
• Develop and oversee our content strategy through social media, blog and newsletter, growing engagement rates and sales effectiveness with a single ‘tone-of-voice’.
• Provide thought leadership for the marketing strategy of the Company.
• Use digital strategies to grow target data.
• Organise the video content and create new edits from our events.
• Develop the brand strategy, guidelines and creative.
• Track, measure and improve our Google analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrable experience in B2B campaign marketing, optimising websites, SEO, UX and landing pages, email campaigns and social media.
• Highly creative flair
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Great communication skills
• Strong project and time management skills
• Up-to-date social media marketing knowledge and ability
• Experienced in working with a website CMS
• Strong knowledge of web design principles and analytics
• High proficiency in photo / video editing software (Adobe, Canva, iMovie etc.)
• Ability to identify long term trends in data and adapt
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
We’re a niche market leading B2B events company creating forums and opportunities for international luxury hotels and destination specialists to network and do business with incentive travel and live events professionals.
Our events take place in different locations around the world with clients flying in globally to participate.
Our clients are in the business of creating international luxury corporate events and we believe in supporting their efforts through our marketing to help inspire and increase their business connections.