The Coca-Cola Company
Job Description Summary
Implements a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex or strategically significant products/services to meet established sales or market share targets; conducts market research; monitors and analyzes product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.; prepares sales forecast; monitors sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; oversees product development and design. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Help develop mid-term (2-3 years) growth strategy and annual brand plans for the category team and the Organisation Unit.
- Illuminate the brand potential and strategy to inspire key customers and bottlers to drive support and commercial acceleration of brands in key markets and retail channels.
- Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional partners and agencies to bring brand and retail marketing programs and supporting materials to the marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional teams on work assignments and tasks; provide direction and manage timeline milestones to achieve KPIs and desired objectives.
- Help manage brand(’s/s’) Net Revenue, Gross Profit, Direct Marketing Expense
- Track brand and project performance through data analysis by converting KPI’s and findings into specific insights and actions that add value to the business
- Eagerness to drive change and explore consumer needs, combined with the ability to translate this understanding into compelling communication ideas.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of brand management / marketing experience, CPG experience considered a plus
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English as well as presentation skills/storytelling
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate tasks, manage details and share information (budgets, resources, metrics, timeline management, etc.)
- Passion for the brand and the work of the brand marketing
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of key marketing concepts, business analytics and basic financial acumen
- Commercial awareness as well as great conceptual thinking and very strong analytical skills to work out a systematic mapping of potential opportunities
- Ability to motivate and influence internal and external parties
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We focus on diversified and large range of customers each day
- Critical experiences: We work as a global network on assignments that deliver on short-term brand objectives and business plan metrics, as well as long-term brand strategies.
- Growth Culture: be protagonist of bringing to life new Coca-Cola vision and organization.
Leadership; Media Planning; Creative Development; Consumer Segmentation; Digital Media Strategy; Quantitative Research; Competitive Assessments; Marketing Strategies; SWOT Analysis; Brand Positioning; Social Media Strategies; Analytical Techniques; Problem Solving; Brand Architecture; Channel Management
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.