Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday . With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 6-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility– awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple.
Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realise this vision with a ‘glocal’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
About the job
- To develop the vision & strategies of the retention program and the seamless execution of it;
- To develop the process and design infrastructure requirement to scale team’s effort;
- Be the owner of KPIs and to proactively improve the status quo;
- Periodically review and plan the team’s roadmap;
- Be the driver of collaboration with other teams;
- Lead the centralized planning, execution and analysis on CRM framework;
- Identify and track important marketing metrics with big data management skills;
- Innovate and evaluate hyper-speed growth experiments (A/B Test), segmentation to provide insights for conversion rate optimization;
- Engage with Regional Marketing teams to align on global priorities and drive ‘best practice’ sharing.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment;
- Minimum 3 years of marketing / consulting / analytical or related experience;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Experience with developing, implementing, and reporting on AB tests;
- Good understanding of key Marketing metrics such as CAC, ROI and LTV;
- Able to build collaborative relationships, demonstrates learning agility and strives for excellence in execution;
- Exceptional in Excel / data management skills is a plus;