Location: Mexico City
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead of boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards are your things, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and PR activities
- Excellent in english in writing and speaking
- Excellent professional and soft skills
- Prepare marketing plans, concept and execute planned activities in maximum efficacy and quality to result in increased demand and higher brand rank position
- Be across the overall marketing plan and coordinate with wider sales, marketing and PR teams for maximum effect on the given market/countries
- Keep track of FOREO positioning for all given accounts and making sure FOREO is presented in the best possible way (by implementing planograms, proposing new and relevant POSM)
- Proactive collaboration with trade marketing team
- Protect the reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact
- Participate in strategies and roadmaps creation for product launch campaigns, sales promotion campaigns and key event campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Analyse campaign results to assess budget spent to improve in the next activation
- Tracks marketing strategy results closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback
- Proactively reporting on outcomes and goal achievements
- Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts
- Communicate with all relevant organisational units on daily basis
- All other activities according to Supervisor request in behalf of job position requirements
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.