Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermofisher Scientific is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join a team passionate about B2B demand generation and lead creation in maximization of both traditional marketing methodologies and technology-driven digital marketing, who has a strong data driven business mentality to seamlessly execute online & offline/integrated marketing campaigns/events and support measurable sales KPI for the company. It includes demand generation and sales-qualified lead creation within Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
This role will provide support to the Digital and Integrated Marketing team in Southeast Asia Taiwan responding to COVID-19 efforts in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The trainee will have an opportunity to gain exposure to various functions of the business-like sales, finance, sales operations, Customer Services and IT to gain an understanding of the Thermo Fisher Scientific marketing initiatives. This role would be an ideal jumping off point for a trainee looking to build a career in Business Analytics or Digital Marketing
What will you do?
- Develop, design and implement data-driven marketing campaigns (including web merchandising and email automation campaigns), that generate revenue growth, lead generation and brand awareness
- Collaborate with regional digital marketing teams to execute and measure digital marketing campaigns that deliver awareness, engagement and pipeline.
- Measure and report performance to track campaign results and uncover relevant insights, content gaps, and opportunities for purposeful online dialog within targeted segments.
- Accountable for all digital marketing related projects and operational tasks from creative visual design, content development, launch to maintenance and continuous improvement
- Liaise with and manage digital & creative agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign schedules, aligning with a planned calendar.
- Analyze customer needs and addressing their feedback to improve future campaign development, asset regionalization and deployment
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and best practices.
How will you get here?
- University graduate preferably with business studies or marketing background
- Photoshop and illustrator experience would be preferred
- Knowledge or any experience with website content management and development, web marketing
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong written and communication skills to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 – specifically, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Strong project management skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude with the ability to work proactively and independently
- Acts with urgency, seeks new ideas, and always suggests alternatives within a business environment given and limited
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Email Marketing and Marketing Automation setup and coordination
- Conceptualizing and development of marketing collaterals
- Manage and organize online and offline marketing events
- Manage marketing inventory management
- Marketing lead management
- Support corporate communications and events