1. To develop plans and strategies for clients’ brand investment in offline mediums namely in:
- Objective setting
- Planning and Strategies
- Client Relationships
2. Ensure delivery of approved plans and strategies by working closely with the buyers.
- Keep track of all performances of plan, making revisions (if any) to deliver on goals
- Budget tracking, control and reconciliation of expenditure reports
5. Monitor and report on latest competitive activities, analyses and understand buying strategies of competitors
6. Work with cross functional units including Buying/Trading/Digital to:
- Lead the development of implementation plans based on strategic directions provided by Planner/Client
- Liaise with them regarding any issues on on-going basis
7. Any other duties as reasonably requested by senior management.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2 years of working knowledge and experience in offline media planning.
- Able to develop good rapport with clients, creative agencies and colleagues.
- Ability to develop strong understanding of client’s business, their products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives & needs, competitors and sales.
- Have deep understanding and ability to leverage opportunities from media vendors (TV stations/TV suppliers/Print/Radio etc)
- Knowledgeable in trading fundamentals ie. Media costs, audience delivery, effectiveness, strengths and weaknesses of each channel
- Expected to stay abreast of industry trends and new advertising opportunities.
- Skillful in key planning/buying tools like Infosys, Choice, and other platforms.
- Manage workload, timings, and deadlines to ensure that the high quality of the work is delivered.
- Expected to manage 1 or many media executives’ work and development.
- Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese is a must.
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn, thrive in a fast paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of digital media will be an added advantage.
- Team player.
- Advanced MS Office skills.