Access Global Group
Access Global Group is seeking a contractor for a Mobile Network Engineer with specific experience with 5G and 4G LTE communications for a fully remote contract role.
- This role is fully remote, US Based.
- Open to C2C/3rd party engagement.
- Help the client design, test, and implement a reliable network to support 5G and 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) communications.
- Work with the clients and 5G Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to learn the strategic goals and operational needs that shape the network requirements.
- Plan the acquisition, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the network components.
- Assist in software lifecycles to include generating requirements, architecture design, configuring test and audit tools, conducting test, verification, and compliance
- Resolve interoperability issues across platforms, support the acquisition of hardware, and put forth both hardware and software expertise
- 1+ years of experience with 5G, including Core, Open Radio Access Network (ORAN), and Radio Access Network (RAN) technologies
- Experience with 5G software delivery, testing, upgrades, end-to-end system integration and testing of 5G/4G LTE systems
- Knowledge of 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) mobile standards, computer networking principles with Ethernet and IPv4, IPv6, and 5G protocols
- 2+ years of experience in mobile (4G/5G) RAN development (academic or industry) with solid 5G system RAN architecture knowledge
- BA or BS degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) field – PhD or Master’s degree in an Engineering or Computer Science discipline preferred