The College of Law Australia
We have a great opportunity for you to be part of a dynamic, fun and supportive team that will help guide you to become a gun marketing coordinator and play a vital role in supporting the Marketing Support Manager as an integral part of the marketing team.
Who is RTM:
We are a large format adventure retailer parts and accessories for the boating and off-road enthusiasts, ‘grey nomads’ and explorers of with over 27 superstores nationwide. We are part of the Jaycar Electronics group with over 1,000 employees in Australia and NZ and which has been established for over 40 years and continues to grow.
Direct marketing & production: Coordinate and execute national promotions, including flyers, digital, social media, eDM’s and point of sale material. Compile layout and collaborate with media agencies, printers, internal digital team and graphic design companies to complete projects on time and on budget.
Product marketing management: Research, copywriting, promotion planning and production, competitor research and pricing review for products.
Other: Manage in-house design revisions, budget management, monitoring and analysis of advertising campaigns, liaise with buyers on delivery deadlines, and communicate marketing activities to internal customers (office team and stores)
Skills & Experience
- You may be a marketing assistant looking for your next opportunity or a marketing coordinator with experience in a similar role, ideally working in a lifestyle content marketing role
- Must be a team player who is willing to learn new skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and committed to producing high quality results
- Proactive and hands-on marketer. Ability to multitask and prioritise are essential
- Strong project management, planning, problem solving and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite advantageous but not essential
- Technical knowledge and an interest in camping, boating or off-road products preferred
The business is committed to our people and our customers, for the right candidate we offer;
- Generous sales incentives
- Flexible work arrangements – work from home and the office
- Generous discounts on all products across our whole range
- Long term career development
- A supportive team focused on continued growth throughout your career.
- Salary sacrificing for motor vehicles
- On site parking
- Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise your skills and work within an organisation that offers a great culture and career progression.