Electronic Arts (EA)
About the job
Next-Gen Talent Senior Recruiting Manager
EA has an exciting opportunity for a Next-Gen Talent Senior Recruiting Manager. In this important role, you will lead a team providing early in career recruitment programs for all teams within EA. We’re looking for someone who has experience serving as a Talent Advisor to executives and presenting to leadership teams along with a track record implementing major recruiting strategies. You will need in-depth experience and technical strength in recruiting, communication, staffing technology, administration, budget planning, and team management. You will report to the Senior Director of Next Gen Talent.
- Develop recruiting strategies to solve intern, co-op, and new college grad hiring across the entire business, from software engineers and data scientists to MBAs and PhDs. These strategies should include university visits, events, conferences, professional organizations, affinity groups, targeted sourcing, ambassador, and referral programs
- Develop long-term plans with Team Leadership for the function to evolve capabilities and meet future growth plans of EA
- Build talent pools for essential roles ensuring the right talent and the right time at the right place at the right cost
- Conduct with Team Leadership demand planning to understand recruiting needs and work with business and other partners on workforce planning efforts
- Set team and individual strategic goals for the team members
- Provide professional development for the team members
- Motivate the team to provide optimal results and an excellent experience for our talent and hiring teams
- Manage the workload of the team members
- Promote a holistic recruiting process from sourcing to candidate experience
- Partner with People Experience and other ecosystem partners on hiring strategies, compensation plans and headcount/workforce planning
- Negotiate and close candidates you are personally working with and guide your team to do the same
- Guide execution for large-scale recruitment programs across multiple locations
- Continue the evaluation and maintenance of recruitment programs within your team. This includes performance metrics, applicant tracking, data integrity and meeting agreed upon Service level agreements to the business.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting and 4+ years of leadership experience in a corporate environment
- Previous leadership experience in video games industry a +
- Experience developing recruiting best practices and implementation of those practices across client groups.
- Experience working with senior level candidates and hiring managers
- Positive and flexible outlook.