About the job
Officer, Split-Site role with the longstanding Australia Awards program in Indonesia
Why Tetra Tech International Development?
As a leading global development consulting firm, our purpose is to contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive.
Tetra Tech International Development works with governments, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges. Our dedicated team helps partners including DFAT, USAID and the Asian Development Bank to deliver effective and sustainable projects in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Split-Site Officer role with the longstanding Australia Awards program in Indonesia
- Initial 6 months, with expectation of extension for the right person
- Located in Jakarta, Indonesia with the flexibility to work from home where required
Australia Awards Indonesia (AAI) is managed by Coffey on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). Australia Awards is an integral part of Australia’s development cooperation program with Indonesia and has enjoyed strong support from both governments for more than sixty years. Australia Awards addresses two key challenges: to fill a gap in the pool of individuals with the higher-level capacity to contribute to Indonesia’s development; and the need for a strong deep relationship based on mutual understanding between Australia and Indonesia.
The Split-site Officer will be responsible for effective and efficient split-site program delivery and supporting organisational linkage cultivation, in line with the focus on developing and fostering change agents within the Australia Awards Global Strategy 2022-2030.
Roles and responsibilities include supporting the outcomes of the Australia Awards program in Indonesia through: (a) developing organisational cohorts and cross-organisational thematic networks of alumni who can create changes and contribute to the achievement of the program’s overall developmental and public diplomacy outcomes and (b) building linkages between Australian and Indonesian government and non-governmental institutions.
Working under the direction of Split-site Coordinator, the Split-site Officer will be operating across multiple program components and working closely with Short Course and Split-site Manager, Awards Administration team, Linkage and Enrichment team, Scholarship Development team and Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning and Communication team to ensure quality delivery of Australia Awards’ short courses.
- Our ideal candidate is organised, efficient and able to build relevant professional relationships quickly and easily;
- They will have exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Office suite) and be able to adapt their workload to meet competing priorities;
- Be able to problem solve and think clearly and logically;
- Have knowledge of project management techniques;
- Have an understanding of the higher Education sector in both Australia and Indonesia; and
- Most of all, this person will enjoy working as part of a close knit team, who are passionate about delivering a high quality service to our scholars, partners and clients.
This position is locally engaged and reserved for National Citizens of Indonesia.