Role & Responsibilities
- Spearhead strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction by designing and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and delegate responsibilities to ensure staff members to deliver upon them and grow as capable participants.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Sales, Finance, Legal and HR etc.)
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures and manage relationships with key partners.
- Work and network with key clients to ensure that their business needs are met and delivered upon.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Oversee client requested initiatives and work with the team to deliver and optimize performance.
- Assess and implement processes and technologies relevant to business or client needs.
- Drive the company’s operating capabilities and streamline business processes to align with company goals.
- Control company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to improve financial performance.
- Thai national only.
- 5 years’ experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.