About the job
Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential artwork with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 310+ industry awards
What is your mission?
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in areas such as Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, NPS and Contact Rate.
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations.
- Monitor costs and losses incurred by managing team’s contribution to the greater Customer Experience budget.
- Ensure employee happiness by working with Leads to create strong connections with the whole team and utilize effective communication to help translate the Mission of our client into meaningful and clear goals.
- Maintain ultimate responsibility for team structure, recruiting, on-boarding and training by working with outmost leadership, direct reports and other business partners.
- Use learnings from team members to identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements that support the team’s strategy and the needs of the customer.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least a Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- Preferable with 3 – 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Excellent understanding of contact center operation
- Sound knowledge of customer satisfaction, Net Promoter Score and quality programs
- Organizational and time management skills
- Effective facilitation skills in client and staff meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of supporting market
Who is TDCX?
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients, and our community has let to us winning more than 310 industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our first-rate workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our work place perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX