Thompson Region Division of Family Practice
About the job
Reporting to the Executive Director and working collaboratively with and supporting all Thompson Region Division of Family Practice team members, this position acts as the “hub” with all administrative support and leads operations coordination, including OH&S, for the Division office.
1. Provides administrative support to all members of the Division team by coordinating a variety of logistics, activities, resources, equipment and information.
2. Leads operational initiatives, changes and implementation across the Division, with support of designated team members, including:
a. Analyzes and improves organizational processes, and works to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
b. Creates and maintains office processes to include team support/responsibilities, sign off requirements, inventory protocol, supplier contracts, safety and workflow.
c. Property management requirements, with support of Executive Director.
d. Ordering of supplies, inventory and infrastructure.
e. Minor office repairs, which do not require approval of property manager.
f. Any other operational requirements that need attention.
3. Support IT administration as the IT Administrator.
· University degree or post secondary education in a related certificate or diploma program. Medical Office Assistant certification and experience an asset.
· Minimum of three years’ recent, related experience, preferably in the healthcare sector.
· A combination of education and experience relevant to the position will be considered.
· This is a part-time to full-time position (30 hours per week).
· Occasional early morning, evening and weekends to attend meetings may be required.