About the job
About MBO Partners
We’re leading the future of work by building a best-in-class platform for independent professionals and leading enterprise organizations. MBO Partners is a deep job platform that connects and enables independent professionals and microbusiness owners to do business safely and effectively with enterprise organizations. While we’ve been in business for more than 20 years, we treat each day as an opportunity to help innovate, collaborate and shape the future of work for our enterprise and independent clients.
By joining our team, you’re helping build and lead the next way of working and contributing directly to our platform roadmap and vision. Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, a remote working environment, and competitive compensation structure.
About the opportunity
If you’re looking for a place to expand your skills and grow your experience, this position offers an opportunity for individuals who love working with a team in a fast-paced and evolving environment, are cool under pressure, take challenges head-on and strive for perfection in everything they do.
What we’re looking for
· Conducting personalized, consultative onboarding calls to determine which of MBO’s services best fit a consultant’s individual needs in terms of working as a traditional employee, sole-proprietor, or certified vendor
· Navigating the complex enrollment processes associated with large enterprise client programs
· Educating consultants and Clients regarding specific enterprise program requirements to ensure efficient and timely completion of all processes
· Reporting weekly to enterprise stakeholders on enrollment status to isolate any issues or inconsistencies
· Training hiring managers and/or MSP providers at the client on MBO processes and systems
· Working with our Account Directors on specific program enhancements to continually improve efficiencies and client satisfaction within all of our programs
· Provides day to day consultative support and status updates to Enterprise Clients and internal MBO departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology, Communications, Economics, Finance, or another related field
- 1-3 years of experience working in a professional office environment including roles in either recruiting, customer service, operations, finance, banking, administration, or technology (internships and summer positions will be considered)
- Strong operational and organizational skills as well as great attention to detail
- Ability to quickly comprehend new concepts and embrace them
- Comfortable with multitasking and prioritization
- High degree of responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Great customer service skills and ability to easily relate to clients and others internally
- Positive, professional & friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport and relationships easily
- Good stress tolerance, and takes responsibility/ownership