foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 100,000 partner restaurants in more than 325 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.
About Delivery Hero
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees.
What’s on your menu?
- Design and deliver career development strategies, programs, and processes
- Lead succession planning programs and activities
- Lead performance management process and activities
- Lead the management associate program (pandaCUB) and its activities
- Facilitate learning and engagement sessions relevant to organization development programs and activities across multiple methods
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for organization effectiveness and change, including organization design and implementation, collaboration, and productivity improvements
- Plan and manage the organization development budget
- Has a full understanding of the various business units and their talent development needs
- Act as a resource on matters relating to talent and organization development
- Stay abreast of latest talent and organization development trends, methodologies, and technologies
What you bring to the table?
- Bachelor degree in HRM, psychology, education, business, and/or related business experience; 5+ years relevant experience in Human Resources
- Track record in managing talent and organization development programs
- Possess excellent facilitation skills
- Familiarity with performance management in the scope of human resource
- Ability to problem solve through analytical skills, critical thinking, and reasoning
- Highly competent in advanced Excel skills
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to communicate and engage all stakeholders effectively
- Competent in Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Highly independent, proactive, and self-driven
- An affinity for talent and organization development trends, methodologies, and technologies
What We Offer
- A performance-focused experience in a collaborative team environment
- An exciting and fun work environment
- An empowered role, in a fast-growing and global company
- Vertical and lateral career growth opportunities