About the Job
Are you looking for your next opportunity in a dynamic and collaborative marketing team? At True, we are on the hunt to find a Partnerships and Events Coordinator, in this newly created and exciting role.
If you live and breathe fitness and have a background in marketing, specifically brand partnerships, events, and affiliate programs- then this role could be for you! The Partnerships and Events Coordinator will play a key role in continuing True’s affiliate program growth, initiating brand partnerships, whilst overseeing and organising face-to-face events, as well as with external partners.
Reporting to the Social and Partnerships Manager, you will be joining a rapidly growing and supportive team, whilst working very collaboratively across the broader business departments to implement the company’s events and partnership strategies.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with key partners to implement and execute partnerships and events strategies, meeting the needs of all respective departments and company goals.
- Build and develop a network of mutually beneficial partnerships, in line with broader marketing department goals and strategy.
- Use data and analytical insights to review and report on partnership opportunities and program success to ensure ROI is consistently met.
- Grow and retain a network of key affiliate partners in line with the Partnership strategic goals.
- Engage and track all on roster affiliates to ensure requirements are met.
- Underpin all decision making with the support of data and analytics for both partnership and event requirements.
- Manage all minor event sponsorships, ensuring budget targets and ROI and met.
- Driving and executing the day-to-day operations at all events, ensuring optimal use of resources.
- Build and update a key events and partnerships calendar, staying up to date with all competitor activity and industry updates.
- Actively streamline and optimize all workflows, tools, and structures regarding partnership and event operations.
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times, embodying the True core values.
The ideal candidate for this role has:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in marketing
- Previous experience in partnerships, affiliate programs and events is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Solid organisation skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of data/analytics
- A passion for the brand and all things health & fitness
- A can-do attitude with a passion for problem solving
- Prior experience in ecommerce is preferred
What we offer in return:
- Amazing team environment that our staff love
- Onsite staff gym and generous product discounts
- Frequent team events and celebrations
- Full time work with flexible hours
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Opportunity for progression in our rapidly growing business