About the job
A Bit About Us
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A Bit About The Role
In this newly created Partnerships Manager role, you would be responsible for managing the end-to-end strategy and execution of GOG’s flagship partnerships. You will define what partnerships mean in the web 3.0 space and leverage partnerships to achieve user growth and revenue objectives. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the forefront of blockchain and NFT gaming, especially between GOG and the world’s biggest brands.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Serve as the main point of contact for all partner’s from ideation to planning and execution
- Develop solutions and activation ideas with partners with the goal of maximising KPIs like engagement and positive perception Create and communicate the go-to-market strategy that can best achieve the partnership goals
- Coordinate with all disciplines to execute various facets of the go-to-market strategy, including marketing, development, design, product, and more
- Ensure all partnership agreements are fulfilled and executed Lead and collaborate with real-life event support and on-site activations as required
- Manage all milestones, tasks, and dependencies across the relevant partnership projects, ensuring they are fulfilled on time
- Manage all inbound partnership requests and form additional newsworthy, industry-leading partnerships between GOG and top IP brands
We Would Love You To Have
- 3+ years of experience in account management, partnership management, or sales
- Passion and experience in esports, gaming, or NFTs
- Proven ability to manage projects and deliverables from conception to delivery
- Strong communication skills (both written and orally) with extraordinary interpersonal skills
Some Extra Skills That Would Be Awesome
- Self-starter and experience working in a start-up environment
A Bit About The Team
Guild of Guardians (GOG) is a multiplayer, fantasy, action, mobile RPG where you would build dream teams of Guardians to conquer and complete dungeons to earn epic rewards. You can buy, sell, and trade “Guardians” to create the strongest team possible to take down dungeons and compete with your guild to play and earn! Utilising blockchain technology via NFTs on our Immutable X platform via Etheruem we allow you to have full digital ownership of your in-game assets.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting The Best Global Talent
We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
While we have a REMOTE first approach, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
Enjoy access to free online courses via Go1 and Udemy.
Helping you thrive
♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
Get premium access to Aura, Calm, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave When You Need It The Most
New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.