About the job
There is nothing that can’t be learnt – a motto Preface lives and breathes since 2015.
As a Tech-Enabler, Preface aims to tackle the issues of our traditional education model to cultivate future global talents through our immersive lifestyle learning experiences.
Through “Preface Coffee & Wine,” we create an experiential space that allows us to combine tech with lifestyle.
In 2021, we secured a round of Series A funding. Since then, we have partnered with a range of global companies, such as Meta, Warner Music and Fila to showcase the possibility of technology.
Not to mention our 2022 focus is to expand the Preface Ecosystem and our global footprint. We are just getting started.
About the Role
As a high-growth organization, Preface is actively looking for a motivated individual to join, build, and lead the Partnerships & Sales Operations Team.
Your key responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Implement new technologies as needed to support the Partnerships & Sales team
- Take ownership in the lead-funneling, pre-sales, post-sales, and data analytics front of the business
- Act as central person to consolidate, enhance, and develop effective sales operations related processes
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Community Excellence and other functions to ensure timely resolution of client queries and requests
- Work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer to support sales and account owners in their day-to-day sales roles.
- Be the point of contact in the matter of all Sales Ops functions
As an ideal candidate, you will display the following core competencies:
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales/ Customer Service/ Sales Operations or equivalent functions
- Excellent command of professional written & oral English
- Start-up or high-growth experience is a strong plus
- Take pride in creating scalable and efficient processes
You may also have similar or equivalent experiences as below:
- Experience in managing a small team of 2-3 is a plus
- Possesses a growth mindset, with multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates good interpersonal, presentation and up-selling skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
Becoming a Prefacer
We believe that our talent is what differentiates us from the world. Our People Team is dedicated to maximize the potential of our talents through developing traits, skills, and knowledge that will help you become an effective business leader.
Our culture of collaboration and growth is what enables us to stay innovative and supportive throughout the speed ride of growth.
In addition to high growth opportunities, we also offer a range of perks and benefits to our talents:
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Complimentary food & beverage for you and your loved ones at Preface Coffee & Wine
- Up-to-date tech training
- Premium working locations
- Flexible working hours
- Casual work attire
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Do something meaningful – be part of the future of education technology and a leading force in the industry