Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage
1. Talent Acquisition services and processes
– Independent and timely execute tasks within Talent Acquisition processes and manage specialist Talent Acquisition services for North (job briefing, sourcing, screening CV/applications, interviewing, extending offers, coordinating on-boarding activities, etc.)
– Take full responsibility for managing, and completing Recruitment requests to provide high-quality service to employees and colleagues for Talent Acquisition services
– Work closely with Business Partners, Hiring Managers in the selection process and act as a talent advisor to ensure recruitment delivery as per targeted KPI for lead time and as per AOP headcounts as well as best recruitment results for the business.
– Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise of Talent Acquisition
2. Customer Contact
– Liaise with other tiers of service delivery like COE and BP for specialist query resolution.
3. Improve customer experience and services
– Develop key-user guides for frequent questions
– Maintain and develop P&C Services knowledge database on Talent Acquisition
– Participate in governance forums and teams as a subject matter expert with the ability to make process improvement recommendations
– Run standard P&CIS Data integrity dashboards and coordinate the implementation of root cause resolutions
– Support the continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions for the specialist area(s)
4. Other detailed activities:
– Weekly and monthly update recruitment status of the assigned location.
– Ensure execution of staffing policies and processes in full compliance with company and legal standards
– Proactively do talent mapping for in-chaged key positions and always keep close follow up with the market to be updated on talent movement.
– Continuously explore benchmark and evaluate new channels/tools of recruitment at the local level to maximize the effectiveness of candidates attraction and selection.
– Build and manage the candidate pool by identifying & using multiple talent channels (including, but not limited to, 3rd party agencies, social networking sites, corporate career websites, internal job postings, referral systems, external job boards, etc.) within respective scope.
– Participate in the selection of Young Talent Programs (Management Trainee, Graduated Sales Trainee, Graduate Engineering Trainee), especially in screening, initial interview, and final assessment rounds.
– Coordinate Employer Branding/EVP activation activities at assigned locations to ensure execution with high attraction.
– Others tasks will be assigned by Line Manager
– University graduate
– Deep knowledge of 1-2 P&C processes in the Talent Acquisition area
– At least 3 years of working experience (recruitment/staffing)
– Good in the selection and interviewing skills
– Good customer service and results orientation
– Strong organizational, and time management skills
– High level of initiative-taking and ability to function autonomously
– Excellent written and English/local spoken language skills with an ability to understand employee queries and interact with different stakeholders in P&C and business
– Strong technical acumen, including Excel, PowerPoint and P&CIS (SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow experience a plus)