About the job
As part of the People & Culture team, you are expected to play an important role in creating value for the business &people development and contribute to making IKEA a great place to work.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for providing a broad range of end-to-end P&C services covering all aspects of the employer life cycle – from recruitment to exit.
- Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local unit and/or area P&C plans that is built on IKEA and Range & Supply business and people plans.
- Contribute to building business competence and leadership development by supporting managers and co-workers according to agreed development plans.
- To be the local P&C speaking partner for one or more business units and work in partnership with relevant P&C leaders.
- Support in attracting, recruiting, and maintaining talents based on business needs and facilitating competence flow inside and cross-business units.
- Provide support to co-workers and managers for all people-related questions
- Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate IKEA’s values.
- Contribute to securing and verifying P&C compliance with the labour laws and relevant regulations.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- At least 8 years of experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation, co-worker relations, and labor market situations and trends
- Experience in training and development is a plus
- You are passionate about people and have a strong belief in individual’s potential
- You are self-reliant and motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently and have the ability to establish trustful relationships
- You have strong influencing skills, and the ability to support and enable changes
- You have proven stakeholder management abilities, able and willing to work in a multi-cultural and diverse environment