About the job
Resonance is an HR tool that connects start-ups with the right people who share the same vision. We find people the job they resonate with. With Resonance, talents can:
- Have access to our local and regional startup ecosystem! Currently, we have 100+ innovative companies in our community.
- Get matched only with companies that share your requirements and beliefs.
- Get a better image of the work environment and atmosphere of the company you are applying for.
- Apply once to become a member of Resonance so there is no need to apply to each job individually! We will send the best opportunities to you! ( https://bit.ly/3HxAjk0 )
—————– Read below for the details of the opening position ——————-
Zaapi (www.zaapi.com) is a VC-backed startup based in Singapore on a mission to digitize Southeast Asia’s MSMEs. We recently launched and have been acquiring thousands of users in our first Southeast Asian market, Thailand with our initial product – an e-commerce enablement mobile app that allows users to create an online store in just a few clicks.
Backed by Flash Ventures, Global Founders Capital, Flourish Ventures, Partech, Tekton Ventures, Iterative VC, 1982 Ventures, Kaya Founders…
About the Job
We are looking for a People & Culture Specialist with 2-4 years experience in the field to help execute on the full spectrum of People Operations for a fast-growing tech startup.
Working under the Head of People & Culture and CEO, it will be your responsibility to execute on the full spectrum of the People function, including recruitment planning and hiring, compensation & benefits, performance management and employee development & wellbeing.
- Contribute to the development and execution of recruitment plans alongside Zaapi’s Head of People & Culture and CEO
- Take part in the hiring process all the way from sourcing to offers and onboarding
- Establish best-in-class performance management processes
- Take part in all aspects of people operations from employment compliance, benefits administration, payroll etc.
- Help foster a company culture that places high performance, high integrity, employee wellbeing, bias towards experimentation and sense of mission at its centre
- Act as the main point of contact for all people-related matters
- Demonstrate a passion for experimentation and continuous improvement to establish state-of-the-art people practices at Zaapi
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience across the full spectrum of people operations
- Professional or Native English
- Tech company and/or technical recruitment experience
- Passion for building great people-centric organizations and a strong drive to take part in the growth of an ambitious startup
- Results-oriented and can-do attitude
- Growth mindset and ability to adapt to a fast-evolving role
- Startup experience
- Experience with people operations across multiple geographies in APAC
- Thai proficiency
- Thailand, Bangkok (hybrid remote/in-office)
- Singapore (hybrid remote/in-office)
- India, Bangalore (hybrid remote/in-office)