Inc & Co
About the job
Inc & Co is a Manchester-founded business group with retail, property, digital, food & beverage, and logistics brands. The group spans the U.K. with 450 staff and consists of incspaces; our U.K. wide shared and flexible workspace, digital sports strategy agency, Skylab and charity analytics firm, Wood For Trees.
Inc & Co recently announced the launch of Inc Retail, with KNOMO London, Chopd, Laundrapp, Tootsa, King Street Grooming and Gut Instinct. In 2021 Inc & Co acquired travel company Baldwins Travel. Founded in 2019, the Inc & Co is headed up by Group CEO Jack Mason.
We are looking for a talented People Operations Specialist with an eye for detail and a can do attitude to join our team in London. You will be someone who enjoys organisation and problem solving and a proactive “doer”.
- Ensuring the effective onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Leading on transactional HR, including all administration and records related to the employee lifecycle.
- Overseeing the People Team Inbox and excellent customer service for our employees.
- Line Management of People Administrator.
- Working with Line Managers and Heads of Business to resolve issues and advise accordingly.
- Administrator for the Company HRIS system, responsible for data integrity and maintenance.
- Owner for our Company benefits.
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the business, different sectors and locations to understand and improve the People Experience.
- Development of processes and policies across the Group in collaboration with the People Team.
- Reporting and data insights on behalf of the People Team.
- Leading, supporting and collaborating on a range HR project work.
- Supporting the People Partner with ER issues.
- Drafting and reviewing communications, agreements and contracts.
- Generalist HR support and cover as required.
- Tech savvy.
- Experience working with a finance team and sending over payroll amendments.
- Excellent numeracy with knowledge of calculating accruals and pay.
- Advanced excel skills (inc pivots, v look up, manipulating data)
- Experience as administrator of a Company HRIS; including configuration, maintenance.
- Experience automating and digitising processes
- Experience designing and implementing people processes.
- Line Management experience.
- Minimum 2 years working in an HR department.
- Utmost discretion and confidentiality.