- Analyze, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the performance of the campaign including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate, and other important metrics, and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Relevant experience of 1-2years in Performance marketing roles
- Expertise in Google Analytics/Adobe Omniture
- Through understanding Google AdWords
- Understanding of Bid Management Tools
- Number Crunching
- Experienced in Leads Ads