Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
As a Global Performance Senior Sales Specialist, you will be a part of a cross-functional, cross-channel team working closely with Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Global Ads Performance to grow Twitter’s performance advertising solutions in your region.
In this role you are the Twitter product expert and you will be responsible for championing sustainable product adoption and revenue growth for performance advertising. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive growth initiatives, escalate advertiser feedback, help to lead new Beta product launches in the market, report on industry trends, identify areas of product differentiation, attend strategic sales meetings and educate the sales team on product positioning in your market.
- Supporting Sales teams and ad agencies to grow sustainable adoption of Twitter Performance Advertising solutions as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to understand client objectives, recommend best practices, identify accounts for growth, sell strategically, and position the sales team for success.
- Deliver value to Twitter Sales teams via strong analytical abilities and subject matter expertise of performance marketing.
- Provides strategic support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, onboarding and renewal).
- Providing actionable input into Product teams to drive sales strategy and product improvements, based on the regional competitive landscape and market feedback.
- Partner closely with Product teams to lead Twitter’s go-to-market strategy, product launches in market, communicate client feedback, align on product positioning, and sales education.
- Applies a strategic layer to industry insights, identifying what’s needed to transform insights into impact regarding larger product trends.
- Supports key product adjacencies such as advanced measurement and analytics features.
- Partner with wider stakeholders including Business Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales leadership to drive local growth projects & deliver against quarterly goals.
- Consistently navigates ambiguous and complex matters with logical thinking, quick problem-solving, strong communication and stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment where there is not always a playbook.
- BA/BSc degree with Engineering, Science or Business degree, or MBA preferred.(In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant experience)
- At least 5 years of related experience in the digital or media industry with at least 2+ years dedicated to performance marketing (mobile app promotions and/or web)
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals, with a strong drive to beat targets, and incredible work ethic
- Comfortable working in a role without always a clear playbook, extremely proactive,and works collaboratively with others to create a solution where it did not exist before
- Ability to think creatively and critically, communicate fearlessly but with empathy, to thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Empathy and ability to work in a global, cross-functional and collaborative team
- Logical, data-driven, with a strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data
- Mandatory Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Japanese
Nice to have (not mandatory)
- Other languages (Korean, Mandarin)