About the job
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage the integration of pharmaceutical brands and execute the marketing campaign to optimize the customer experience? If so, this is the role for you.
As a Product Brand Management Pharmaceutical Professional, you will be responsible for aligning customer segments and leveraging service to deliver an exceptional customer experience plan. You will also manage the resource allocation within the brands based on customer insight and leading execution across the brand teams.
These Responsibilities Include Some Of The Following
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
- Responsible for translating insights for future marketing strategies
- Flawlessly execute Global Integrated Campaigns and update to address the customer
- Engage with Medical to gain customer insights from employees and key customer groups to ensure deep customer insight and respond to customer needs
- Manage local congresses, and GSK-sponsored digital and face-to-face events
- Collaborate with third-party stakeholders and global teams in terms of local implementation
- Understand business analytics and respond accordingly to ensure customer engagement, delivery of pharmaceutical share growth, and increase touchpoints
- Advise global and regional teams regarding customers, competition, and market
- Develop a media plan in line with Global strategy to ensure appropriate integration with the Global campaign objectives and use of the marketing mix
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in marketing and/or sales
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Sales
- Experience in multichannel marketing
- Knowledge of marketing ways of working and code of promotion
- Excellence in execution of prioritization, communication, stakeholder management, and problem solving
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills