Pintar Ventura Group
About the job
If you have #AskingQuestion mentality and ready to disrupt the financial ecosystem, join our multinational as we’re building the solutions for MSMEs.
• Has 3-5 years experience in Product Management or Brand Management
• Experience working in startup, tech, financial company
• Good Communication in English and experience working with international team
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
• You have a proven track record of assuming ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
• Drive product development from small features to entirely new products
• Define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and success metrics
• Work with cross-functional/cross-org teams to execute on product roadmap and ship products
• Clearly communicate with stakeholders to ensure smooth execution
• Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
• Own and monitor product-level KPIs, iterating post-launch to drive greater impact
• Document decisions to allow for broader company learning and iteration opportunities
• Work with customer support and development team to collect feedback from and respond to users
• Closely monitor and measure results of all features and infrastructure improvements
• Develop and test hypotheses to optimize the product experience and drive key company metrics based on data.