Let’s create the future together.
At Volvo Cars, we believe that being curious and truly committed to understanding people is the key to future success. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new technologies and innovations for safe, sustainable and convenient mobility. Want to join us?
The Propose for The Position.
Ensure the market success of Volvo by constructing and managing the individual cluster related to the role in product offer, pricing/positioning, and deeply involved in launch strategy, launch execution, marketing, volume, profitability and lifecycle planning areas, which delivers the highest sales volume potential and optimum profitability to the company
Is this you? Then we have the perfect mission for you.
What You’ll Do.
- Design product offer for Greater China markets
- Lead the P-spec process, balance the HQ principle with market requests, harmonize and simply the specs among the clusters
- Be the Greater China representatives in HQ commercial meetings and share regional feedback
- Bring the market requests to respective HQ forum and drive the investigation process
- Support the Product Planning team to do the cycle plan investigation and bring the regional CP requests to HQ team
- Support the Product Planning team drive the LRP process
- Formalize the market specific pricing strategy balancing the HQ pricing guideline with business implication.
- Prepare the pricing proposal, align with key stakeholders, and bring to the decision fora for approval.
- Regional representative in HQ pricing forum
You And Your Skills.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Position requires market experience gained through firsthand experience from working in an OEM Sales company or solid experience from working with markets from HQ.
- Great passion and sufficient knowledge of automobile and good sense of Chinese auto market, Chinese consumers, premium products and brand requirements in China market
Skills and Capabilities:
- Ability to assume responsibility & take action
- Solid verbal, writing and presentation communication skills.
- Analytical and business acumen with attention to details.
- Innovative and willing to try new ways of working.
- Decision quality
- Manage complexity
- Values differences
- Global perspective
- Strategic mindset
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.