About this Opportunity
Recognized as an Employer of Choice in the National Capital Region, Giant Tiger’s Home Office provides a dynamic work environment with many opportunities for a fulfilling career. We are a Canadian owned and operated retailer (and proud of it!), with a strong commitment to the community, and over 60 years of success. If you are looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
The Product Manager of Site Health & Data Management will be the primary point of contact for site functionality and operational support for all of Giant Tiger’s digital platforms. This position ensures Giant Tiger platforms that power our digital experience are connected, communicating and performing as designed. They will direct the team that triages tickets, monitors site reliability and performance. This position will work with our technical and business teams on roadmap fixes and enhancements. They are responsible for governing the maintenance of data points that control website functionality. The Product Manager of Site Health & Data Management will be approachable and highly effective at communicating complex information to all stakeholders. A strong technical background is required.
Product Manager of Site Health & Data Management Role & Accountabilities
- This position plays a leadership role within site operations by supporting all GT digital platforms, primarily solving internal and external customer pain-points to achieve business objectives.
- Gather requirements through interviews and data analysis to write business cases for recommended enhancements or improvements to our digital tool suite.
- Develop communications & platform ticketing processes / technology.
- Prioritize projects and support requests based on impact and/or severity.
- Stand up and direct a cross-functional data governance group that reviews, monitors and audits data that drives site and product functionality.
- Create and maintain detailed team and system documentation that covers procedures, policies and schedules.
- Develop dashboards that will provide visibility into the performance and reliability of our digital platforms.
- Manage team bandwidth, delivering technical support and reporting progress against goals to stakeholders.
- This position will participate in an on-call rotation in an escalation capacity on weekends and holidays.
Product Manager of Site Health & Data Management Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce or Science
- 2+ years of experience in a technical position (IT, Commerce, Product Management)
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 1+ years of experience in digital product analytics, ticket support systems
- Experience in both Agile and Scrum as a Product Owner
- Some travel required
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.