- Experience in end-to-end campaign management including creative, media specifically digital and social media
- Experience in consumer marketing within tech, working on Social Platforms or GenZ marketing
- Experience leading and working on an innovation program with cross functional teams
- Experience in project management, data efficiency, and market research
- Experience in regional / global roles with demonstrated ability to scale programs to other markets
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Passion for YouTube, entertainment, the media industry and internet culture
About The Job
YouTube Marketing’s mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people’s perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We’re also responsible for all of YouTube’s marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Innovate regional Shorts influencing, drive opportunity, create clear plans and targets, and execute them through collaboration
- Work on new programs, including a new trends engine pilot, new creator approach, gaming experiments and campaign hypothesis, and testing and learning approach
- Seek out and distribute insights between various stakeholders.
- Support go-to-market of Shorts moments across the region
- Scale global programs, elevate local campaigns, and experiment to enable optimization and creation of, playbooks, toolkits and lessons learned
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .