- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a programming language such as Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Experience in Product Management, Product Commercialization, Technical Program Management, or Sales Strategy and Operations.
- Experience planning for and managing several technical projects, and coordinating cross-functional project members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines.
- Experience identifying business needs, defining, and building technical solutions to address business requirements.
- Experience in Internet products and technologies.
- Ability to pull data from various sources and provide insights on that data.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, consultation, and influencing skills.
About The Job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent Google’s users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
In this role, you will be the interface between Product Management, Engineering and Global Sales and Partnerships. From conceptualization and early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you will work on developing product and technical strategy as well as prioritizing projects and resources to execute the initiatives that assist our customers and partners. You will balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, and make strategic recommendations.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a customer/partner’s integration by providing technical guidance and necessary documentation.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise with strategic partners for partner education, technical troubleshooting, and support within defined service level agreements.
- Work with Product Managers and Partner Operations Managers to define and prioritize product features and tool requests required to improve processes and performance.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Develop technical tools and documentation to expedite partner implementation, and improve operational scaling and product serviceability with Engineering.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .