This team creates a range of content for our clients, from featurettes to social capture.
Our clients include Sky, Disney, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Sister, UAR, MGM, Universal, Miramax, Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Ubisoft, Nestlé and James Bond 007.
This role covers a variety of tasks including managing video projects from ideation right through to delivery, liaising with clients and handling complex sign-off procedures. Depending on your projects the position may involve working at live events, on-set and working with high-profile talent.
We’re looking for someone with considerable experience in video production, ideally across a range of social and digital platforms, and a real interest and understanding of digital content for film, TV, music and entertainment.
What You’d Be Doing:
- Manage the production and delivery of a range of video content – this includes EPK, behind the scenes shoots, special content and social shoots. You will be managing and overseeing these projects from start to finish.
- Book freelance crew, liaise with kit hire companies, arrange accommodation and travel, catering, create schedules, call sheets and risk assessments.
- Maintain relationships and be a key point of contact for clients (attending and planning meetings, responding to briefs, scheduling and budgeting).
- Manage the Ai production team internal calendar and ensure projects are staffed correctly.
- Build our roster of freelance talent and arrange booking, paperwork (including contracts and NDAs) when these bookings are required.
- Create and keep track of budgets for shoots, including crew expenses.
- Develop creative concepts and brainstorming for on-set capture and featurette ideas, as well as involvement in creative brainstorming for the wider business.
- Read scripts and write interview questions for crew and creatives.
- Oversee the transcription of interviews.
- Work with and briefing our editors and designers on projects.
- Work with our videographers to ensure all footage is logged and stored securely and overseeing the delivery of footage to clients when necessary.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and competitors to inform and improve our output.
- Experience as a production manager / producer on digital content for multiple film or TV clients / broadcasters / production companies.
- Calm under pressure and able to adapt to ever changing schedules and briefs.
- Must be a problem solver.
- Experience creating call sheets, risk assessments and budgeting.
- Excellent people skills and communication, a shrewd negotiator.
- Experience working with and interviewing high-profile talent.
- Self-motivated, team player, hard working and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Extremely organised, flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Excellent at time management.
- Strong team management experience.
- Professional at all times.
- Ability to handle confidential material and information.
- A strong understanding of social media.
- Passionate about pop-culture, TV and film.
- Experience shooting photo or video content.
- Experience working with Adobe Premiere.
- A strong network of freelance talent and existing relationships with kit hire companies.
- 25 days holiday per annum, rising yearly to a maximum of 30 days.
- Your birthday off (in addition to holiday days).
- Optional healthcare plan including cashback on dental, optical and more.
- Opportunities for training in various areas (e.g. camera skills, management training).
- Office located in the middle of Soho.
- Regular staff social events.
- A beer fridge in the office.
- WFTV membership for women employees.
This is a full time role and will be based in our central London office. There may be some travel to film / TV sets both in and outside of the UK.
Ai is a London based creative agency working on a number of high profile entertainment franchises including (but not limited to) Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Ubisoft and James Bond 007. Our clients prefer a very high level of discretion in our dealings with them so you will not find out much about us online. We can of course explain more about who we are and the work we do should you wish to apply for the role.